In a small 240 gram glass jar, mix:
- chia seeds, crushed – 2 teasp.
- mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, flax) – each 2 teasp.
- grated coco – 2 teasp.
- optional: some organic cacao, raw honey
Stir all the dry ingredients and then fill up the jar with almond milk. Stir again till everything is mixed properly without chunks. Let it sit and either chill it or have it at the same moment.
- one small red beet – lightly cooked or uncooked, depends on your taste (with a raw beet the smoothie won’t be so smooth 😉 )
- half of an avocado
- one red apple
- one inch ginger
- 2 teaspoons of grounded flaxseed
- fill up with water (for low calories) or any type of vegetable milk
Depends on the thickness you want your smoothie, add more or less water/milk