Yes, movement and not exercise. And the ‘dirty’ is just to catch your attention 😉
Obviously movement is never dirty. It’s always clean and always good for you.
So what was your first thought when you read ‘dirty movement’?
Probably exercising in the bedroom?
Ok, let’s start with the fun then!
Did you know that movement in the bedroom, aka sex, is very healthy for many reasons? Let me name a few:
- your stress will decrease
- increased intimacy and bonding
- a stronger cardio-vascular system
- better blood sugar
- stronger muscles
- better quality of sleep
- increased libido
- strengthens your immune system
Now this applies for sex with a partner or just by yourself.
Masturbation has the same benefits. So no more excuses, ladies!
For the more serious part, movement like walking, running, dancing, going to the gym, doing any kind of sport is also very necessary.
We all know the theory and we know we have to work out in some way, but why is it so difficult to make regular exercise a habit in our lives?
I have some thoughts about that. Let me point them out to you.
- It’s probably not in your system. Meaning, you go to the gym maybe in the beginning of the year and then after some weeks you fall back to your old habits.
- You don’t have a strong enough reason. You don’t know why you are doing it. Or you know you’re doing it for your health but that’s not enough to keep you exercising.
- You don’t love yourself enough. For me this is the most important thing.
If you put yourself first and love yourself enough, you will take care of your body in every way, mentally, physically and emotionally.
You want to take care of yourself because you want to feel energetic and self-confident.
Do you know how sexy you are if you’re in this state?
When you carry yourself with pride, feel good about yourself and have this irresistible glow of confidence around you, you will feel great and it will show.
So the next time you think about exercising, about working on yourself, think of all these advantages. How you will look, how you will feel, how you will love yourself.
If this is difficult for you and ‘shit fm’ is loud in your head telling you you can’t get this done or that you’re not good enough, or that you won’t follow through, get on a call with me and let’s figure things out together.
So much easier and so much more fun!
Don’t wait, don’t put it off, because you’re so worth it!
With love and health,